photo surveybuttonsm.jpg

Translate

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

16 Weird Temporary Boredom Cure Questions Survey

Started April 2021. 

From 16 Weird Temporary Boredom Cure Questions Survey (quizopolis.com)

I chose this one for the title, and I thought the first question was enough to go on. Guess we'll see what happens.


Do you believe in unicorns?

I think the latest buzz question is Do you believe in Pleiadians? Or this page might be better- Pleiadians - A Thorough Explanation (tokenrock.com)

In case your insomnia is severe and you need super deep distraction STAT, here's two things that might help.

The Best TV Shows About Aliens, Ranked by Votes (ranker.com)

people of earth - YouTube 

Here's a sample if you're just sitting there wondering which one to click.



How many of you does it take to screw in a light bulb?

All of us. Some of us might not be paying attention, but it still takes all of us.


Are you single?

I'm without fellowship on two different towns, but I seem to be holding my own ok.


Do you like pickles?

I tried a recipe for pickled eggs last week that really grossed me out, so emphatic NO on that one.


How do you feel about meadows?

I finally got a Stonehenge build but only managed to get 3 artifacts to upgrade it, and then I look over at Scott's game and his is leveled up to a 10 already, so now I'm sad and kind of ticked.


Have you heard of Flarp!?

Sadly, I've had full demonstrations of how necessary flarp is in our lives. I remember being jealous of kids who'd get more than one silly putty to play with, now kids can flarp themselves silly.


Ever flipped a turtle over?

Back over after a car sent it skidding around. Got back in my car, another car zoomed by just as the turtle stuck a toe back on the highway, and I watched it crunch in my rearview mirror. I never stopped to turn a turtle back over again. Scott is more sympathetic, he'll put the turtle into the car and drive it to safety first.


Do you like to doodle?

This is my favorite doodling.


How do you feel about long socks and chucks?

Nothing. I feel nothing.


Would you rather find a four leaf clover or a heads up penny?

This reminds me of a man I saw double masked in a store the other day giving me the stink eye for no mask. I'd say the superstition is about as strong with that one.


Ever squirted orange juice in your eye?

One morning I was frying bacon and it suddenly popped really hard right at my eye. Good thing I was wearing glasses.


Do you keep a journal/diary?

Ha, do I keep a journal... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Blogs all over the internet, baby.


Do you play an instrument?

I'm getting better at playing like I care.


What is your favorite sound?

My coffee maker nearly done when it suddenly does those big bubble and hiss noises.


How many kisses on the lips have you given?

Probably far too many. Well, yeah, you know you have when someone blows a bubble with their bubblegum in your mouth.


What's your favorite ride at the amusement park?

I heard they removed it last year, after 30 years of it being there. I'd be sad, but I'm a crippled gun slinger now, trigger thumb probably getting surgery this year anyway. I'll always have the fond memories of being the best shot on the shootout ride.


So I can't believe I actually finished this and never posted it. Today is 6/29/22 and I just discovered that someone actually found this blog doing a search for "doing your homework without throwing up", was even more surprised to find out that is an actual book for a very real anxiety problem. I feel bad for you guys. I never cared enough about homework to actually get sick over it. 

Anyway, gonna toss this out to the wind, sorry I never fixed all the html but there you go.