photo surveybuttonsm.jpg

Translate

Saturday, March 12, 2016

in which mRpl fills out a survey

This is currently my oldest public survey, originally posted on 3-13-05. It was done in character as mRpl, which I borrowed from Victor Navone. mRpl studies humans through a viewing agent called p-brane reflectoplasm. He scouts the multiverse for signs of life and keeps a log of what he finds. I hope to one day develop this into a book.



I think I am getting the hang of this email stuff.

HOW WELL DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS KNOW YOU?

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? mRpl

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? steel-colored jumpsuit

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? ukeleles at a luau

4. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I make spaceade from starlight (read my profile)

5. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I think it is prohibited on your planet, so I will not mention it

6. IF YOU COULD BE ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I am green enough, thank you

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? fabulous

8. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? what is a phone?

9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? *peering closely* hmmm, yes, I think she'll do nicely for my next experiment

10. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? it's all so relative. let's see, if I go by the double blmgstar that we are closest to right now, I'm around 2300 cycles, but if I go by the bltsneutronstar that we slingshot by occassionally, I'm only 12.

11. FAVORITE DRINK? spaceade

12. HAIR COLOR? yes, I've noticed you humans sprout that protein based stuff. I'm surprised it comes in such a variety.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT? I've discovered that buzzing poor little Sims in my virtual saucer is a very enjoyable pastime

14. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? *confusion* Are you asking if my species gets parasites?

15.SIBLINGS? no one could ever prove it

16.FAVORITE FOOD? the last thing I ate

18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I've been told that Galaxy Quest is a 'movie', but my p-brane reflectoplasm never lies about the goings on in our multiverse

19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? ah, humans are in a rut with their little year thing. try meandering around an eccentric orbit of multiple stars sometime.

20. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? I was conducting an experiment on anger when I got sucked into sploit's little Sim world. I still don't understand it. I never hope to.

21. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I toyed with sPlw, a fellow bleemhead. he didn't make it.

22. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither is complete without spaceade

23. HUGS OR KISSES? chocolate kisses on peanut butter cookies are excellent with spaceade

24. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? see q. 23.

25. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE/ E-MAIL BACK? I want them to return the reflectoplasm recordings I made.

26. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? sploit, whoever that is. I hear she is hiding out in a closet with Punxatawny Phil, a groundhog of miraculous psychic capabilities that I stole from earth.

27. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? qJpf. he thinks he is too cool for surveys outside of his lab.

28. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? I've arranged to keep living as long as I have spaceade and peanut butter cookies.

29. SORRY I ACCIDENTLY LOST THIS ONE, SO I WILL MAKE ONE UP. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR WORK? this is a strange survey... I conduct experiments on humans from a planet call earth by way of p-brane reflectoplasm. see my profile.

30. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? mBkh is the coolest. he survived our childhood.

31. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? danced a luau! I love vacations.



(Again, my mRpl character is being represented by a Victor Navone creation.)

32. FAVORITE SMELLS? actually, I'm quite enjoying the groundhog.

34. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? the soft radiation of the blue mtlpstar that we orbit by

35. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? well, I was once afraid I'd never escape Sims...

36. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? as long as it goes where I throw it, I'm not particular

37. WHAT KIND OF CAR? virtual saucer...

38. FAVORITE FLOWER? we don't have flowers where I come from, but I guess I like the purple ones. We also don't have the color purple.

39. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? we use electronic locks

41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? last Tuesday because I got this wonderful massage by a guy in a grass skirt. When I go back, I shall pass on the concept of massage.

42. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? buzzed Sims in a virtual saucer, it was GREAT. They were scattering like little herds of mcbs.

43. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? the state of exultation, the state of surprise, the state of flummox, the state of puzzlement, the state of hilarity... this could take awhile.

44. HOW MANY CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? only one. I travel extensively, though.

45. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD AND WHAT WAS THE FIRST CAR? if you humans only knew how dull cars were...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? my planet name will never be revealed to humans

47 DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB? I was genetically engineered for it, so I crave my job.

48. IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO DO ANY JOB IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I wouldn't mind trying being a little ukelele guy in a luau

49. WOULD YOU GO SKY DIVING? you humans are silly silly things

50. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM? I appear to be lactose intolerant. I hiccup for hours when I eat ice cream till my compatriots throw me out a window.

(what happened to #17, 33 and 40?) Is this a test?

Copy and paste this e-mail and change the answers to reflect your answers. Send it to the person who sent it to you and to all your other friends. See how well they know you... Have a great day!