photo surveybuttonsm.jpg

Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

14 year old survey

 From a private blog on Dec. 21, 2007.

Was up in the middle of the night again- oh, no!  Yep, you're getting another survey.  And yes, as ever, it's missing questions.
 
 
1.) What's worse: A one night stand or a bad relationship?
That is ~exactly~ what I wondered when I got the guacamole out the next day.   

2.) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
How much money is involved?

3) Can men and women be just friends?
I don't trust either one.

4.) Who took this survey before you?
We hit and run people don't stop to ask names.

5.) All expenses paid vacation to where?
Um, it's ok if you just hand me the money and I'll make the arrangements...

6.) On the way to the electric chair - what's your last meal?
I would NOT be able to eat.  I would ask for a meal of sedatives and narcotics.

7.) Do you kiss and tell?
Scott winds up in nearly all my surveys.  He's getting kinda famous.

8.) Where was the last place you slept (other than your bed?)
There is something about the couch that feels so cozy.

9.) Is flirting cheating?
Hooked up people flirting extraneously speaks volumes to their characters.  People who find that titillating speak more volumes.  I tend to avoid all possible flirt situations.  Sometimes people are too eager for the wrong sort of validation.

10.) Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?
One Scott is plenty.

11.) If someone called you an asshole or a bitch would you be offended?
Nope.  If I indicated a lack in their ability for quality cognation back at them, I'm sure they wouldn't be, either.

12.) Are you ok with your significant other being friends with other guys/girls?
The very notion sets me to the giggles.  Scott doesn't exactly lend himself to reciprocal fondness.

13.) Would you live with someone without being married to them?
I wasn't married to Twinkles or sploit, and everything worked out just fine.

15.) Would you rather shower or bathe?
I'd *rather* push a button and be auto-cleaned, like in the Jetsons.

18.) Do you believe in angels?
I've heard they can be pretty formidable.

19.) Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in?
I don't pet stray dogs and cats.  You never know who has cooties.  The last thing I need is rabies shots.

20.) Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
Being the only random person in the house, this happens to Scott quite often.

21.) Are sloths cool?
It's really hard for me to wrap my mind around an animal that lives on the level of nearly comatose.

22.) Is it ever ok to ask out your ex's best friend?
I can't even imagine wanting to stay involved in the ex's life on any level.

23.) Ever break up with someone and regret it?
I never regret escaping a bad situation.

24.) Are you a jealous person?
If you feel jealous, you are either a control freak or with the wrong person in the first place.  Can only wonder how much this goes with the previous flirting questions.  I find it odd that people will create their own bad situations and never even realize it.

25.) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
It's amazing what they can do after accidents nowadays.

27.) Are you a beach, country or city person?
I like all 3, but I'm not sure my chicken would.

28.) Where do you spend most of your money?
I'm sure I paid off my doctor's porsche.

29) Do you like Fall?
The only part about fall I really ~don't~ like is the big spiders.

30.) Have you and your friends ever gotten a piercing at a piercing party?
Does this put piercings on the same level as tupperware?

31.) Would you ever attend a piercing party if asked?
I no longer go to home sales parties.  And no, I would never put myself in the stupid position of being surrounded by silly people pushing me to mutilate my body.

32.) Can you change a car tire?
I am able, but not willing.  I haven't had to change a tire in many years.

33.) Would you consider yourself adventurous?
I used to be so adventurous that my mom insisted I was the one who turned her hair white.  It's probably a good thing she doesn't know I outran state police through New Mexico.

34.) Can you shoot pool?
I had a fantastic night many moons ago where I was so wasted I could barely stand, yet ran the table like I was magic.  I never bet money, but a girl with $700 cash on her sure wanted me to.  I can't play sober pool to save my life.

35.) Would you sing karaoke in front of co-workers/friends?
I have no problem at all with stage fright, but I really loathe karaoke.

36.) Ever skipped school and spent the day at the beach?
Yes, actually, I attended senior skip day down at the lake one year, although I was actually skipping college classes to do it.  Funny how that all works out.

37) Single or ready to settle down?
Is that not technically the same thing, since 'ready' indicates not having yet settled down...?

38.) Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?
I have impatiently waited for test results from a doctor's office, yes.  It's very nerve racking.

39.) Who's most important in your life?
Anyone who offers me food.

41.) Who do you think is like you the most?
Many agree there is no one else like me on the planet. 

42.) Have you ever been confused?
Try generalizing with an aspie sometime and then tell me what ~you~ think.  I drive people crazy.

44.) Who was the last person that called you?
Twinkles.    There is a conspiracy to surprise Scott at the company Christmas dinner tonight with a special acknowledgment for 25 years of employment.  He thought he got out of it last summer, heh heh.  So now we're endeavoring to smuggle in a camera so someone at the dinner can catch the look on his face.

46.) Who makes you smile?
After a little thought on this, it's pretty clear that very few *don't* make me smile, so that's a toughie.  I don't think this should be a contest narrowed down to one or two people.  I smile very easily when I'm not in full blown aspie mode.

47.) Where do you want to get married?
I'm kind of assuming I'll never have to worry about this question again, but IF I were to find myself in the grips of this decision again for real, I think it would be cool to have a quiet ceremony outside with a beautiful moonrise and the ocean over my shoulder. 

48.) What book are you reading right now?
I'm refusing to read any books over the holiday.  I took everything back to the library, unfinished or not.  I can always get them back later.

49.) Future kids names?
I've been told Barty Shay is out, rotf.

50.) Ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with?
Willy Wonka will never love me the way I need him to.
 

 
Hope you all have a great Christmas Eve weekend.