photo surveybuttonsm.jpg

Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2016

desperately seeking surveys survey

From a private blog, originally posted on 10-30-07.

1. Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
About 3 or 4 years ago, I think, I thought it would be tasteful to get a dainty gold hoop to put around the middle of my lower lip, but I never did it.


2. Does a kiss make your boo boos feel better?
Being a germ phobe, if your mouth comes anywhere near my wound, you're going to get a boo boo yourself.

3. Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?

In spite of being inebriated enough to have alcohol poisoning in my youthful past, I've never lost consciousness.  Of course, you're talking to the person who woke up in the middle of heart surgery to talk to the doctor, which freaked him out pretty badly.

4. Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?

I'm no fool.

5. What did you do today?

Technically, we're speaking of yesterday, since I'm up at 2 a.m. from a Lyrica buzz.  I went to the chiropractor and told him of my descent into the depths of hell, whereupon he ~gently~ cracked my bones and cured me, had a most excellent workout, hit Walmart and stocked up on goodies for salsa and 7 layer dip (I'm craving avacados), came home and watched Mystery Men (again, geez, aspie rut), conked for a couple of hours, got up and made meatloaf and mashed potatoes, watched Chuck and South Park while we toggled to the Packer game, and talked to my sploit on the phone.  What did YOU do?

6. Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
Intriguing question.  I believe I have, because a latent memory popped up, but it must have been long ago enough to not be able to tag why.

7. Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
Willy Wonka and Eddie Izzard fight over me, the rest don't get my time of day.  Jack Sparrow is a little ticked about that, but he doesn't brush his teeth, even in the shower, so he grosses me out.


8. Have you ever thought about your death?

I was born thinking about my death.

10. Do you like someone?
I like Scott a ~lot~ and he can hardly peel me off.  He lately complained to his mother and sister that all I want any more is sex, and they both laughed and said yep, that's the right age...

12. What color is your shower curtain?
My shower *doors* are blurry-clear, which is cool when I walk in on Scott taking a shower.

13. Have you ever had stitches?
I *should* have gotten a couple of stitches when that manikin hand struck my face, but my boss was a jerk and patched it up like I was a football player and sent me back out on the floor.  Everyone said I looked pretty impressive.

14. How long ago did you hug someone?
Scott peeled me off before we went to bed, so it's been about 5 hours now.

15. Did you believe that boys/girls had cooties?
~ALL~ people have cooties, that's why I don't let just anyone kiss my boo boos.

16. Do you know how to use chop sticks?
Interesting things happen when I use chop sticks.  Food and sticks alike take on a life of their own.

17. Lyrics stuck in your head?
"Me, I'm horny don't you know, my love I want you so...  Sugar, you make my soul complete, rapture tastes so sweet".  Poor Scott.  I'm in an iiO universe lately.

19. What are you doing tomorrow?
My list consists of calling my heart dr. to move an appt, making apple crisp before the apples rot, cleaning out my fridge, doing dishes and laundry, and probably working out on the bike and taking another nap.  I'm also thinking I'd like to get some more hot chocolate mix made and maybe start on some peppernut dough.  I'd like to have several gallons of those made by holidays.  I have a much longer list on stand by, but I feel no urgency to prove anything to the world at large.  And who knows, maybe I'll get a notice from the library that my book loan is in, in which case I'll be driving in to town to pick that up.

20. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Wo, the answer to this before me was a bit shocking.  Talk about honesty with attraction to children.  Ick.  Kind of pales MY answer, which would be Eddie Izzard.

21. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
I've been a homeless person.  Thankfully it didn't last real long.

22. Have you ever run over an animal?
Ok, here comes another list...  Sorry, don't want to gross anyone out, but when you live in raw hills and forests, you tend to take out the local wildlife.  I've hit two deer, a couple of bobcats mating (highways are so convenient for mating), a wild turkey that spread out across my windshield and nearly made me careen off a twisted road on a hillside, actually sliced a small dog in half and exploded a cat (I will NEVER understand pets running right out in front of traffic like idiots), several dozen birds, snakes, and a turtle.  I once sluiced through an already dead skunk by accident.  Never do that.  Ever.  You drive with your head out the window for miles.  I think I've hit a raccoon, too, but the armadillos and possums were all smart enough to evade me.  Funny, the 'oldest' species are the best at survival in the modern world.

23. What is your favorite cereal?
Cheerios.  No matter how bad I feel, I can eat Cheerios.

24. Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter?
I'm not an Oreo person.

25. What are you doing right at this moment?
Letting Scott sleep undisturbed.

26. Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
I think ANYONE getting their tongue pierced is asking for rot and infection.  I once saw this girl's tongue, it was so infected it was BROWN.

27. Where’s your favorite place to be?
Deep in my head.  Never a dull moment in there.

28. What's your favorite song?
I'm on strike.  No more favorite song questions in surveys.

29. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Hot chocolate.  We're a cultish breed.

30. Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
People are idiots.  I was once in a car with some kids who decided they were hungry and took a loaf of bread, a jar of miracle whip, a knife, and some bologna from one kid's house.  After the sandwiches were made and stuff was done passing around the car, one guy rolled his window down and chunked the rest out.  I'm thinking ok, ~here's~ a guy who will never survive a future calamity because he has no forethought.  What if someone wanted a second sandwich?  Duh.  Likewise, it's pretty standard around here to see lone shoes on the highway in the spring.

31. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Have you seen what hangs out in untreated water?
32. Have you ever climbed up a water tower?
I let the maintenance guys take care of that, saves me a lot of time and energy.

33. Do you dream in black and white?
Occasionally.  I've also dreamed in cartoon and video game.

34. Do you talk in your sleep?
Unsuccessfully.  Unless I'm speaking French and Scott just can't understand me.

35. Do you snore?
Everyone snores, most people just don't wake themselves up doing it, so they never know.  What's interesting is when you hear someone stop breathing because their tongue is in the way and it takes forever for them to breathe again.

36. Have you ever thought about being a model?
There's way more to life than walking a runway and freeze framing.  I want to create the parts that models fight over when they turn to acting.

37. Are you a redneck?
I can't quite get the hang of it.

38. Funniest thing you heard all day?
People freaking out over Cartman's Halloween costumes.

39. Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face?
Must we dredge up old memories?  I bury things for a reason, you know.

40. What are you afraid of?
I think the freakiest dream I've had lately was having a pet spider, and even though I was repulsed, I let it sit on me and talked to it and coaxed it to do things.  In real life they DIE.

41. What does the 10th text message in your outbox say?
I'm not going to wake Scott up unplugging my phone just to find that out.

42. What does the 10th message in your inbox say?
Ditto.

43. Do you like someone?
Gee, that was # 10.  What gives?

44. Do they know you like them?
He complains about it, yes.

46. Can you recite the alphabet backwards?
Ok, *must* *kill* survey maker...  Really reaching to make 50 here.

47. Whats your middle name?
Gar-Halloween-field.  Ha, remember that one, sploit?  Wonder what happened to that old cartoon.

48. What's your profile song and why?
Paint it Black.  It was an impulse.

49. Need to get something off your chest?
I have a deep lack of caring about many things in life, such as politics and kittens.  No offense to anyone, but I grew up soaked in both.  Now I'm on vacation.

50. How do you feel about your life right now?
It's 3 a.m. and I need SLEEP.