photo surveybuttonsm.jpg

Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

If I Died Tomorrow survey

Originally posted 5-12-08.

If I died tomorrow, you would never ever get a chance to see me ever again.. Please answer the following questions and message them back to me!

(I have no idea where this came from, I had it saved with a bunch of junk in an old folder I just rediscovered.)

What are 3 things you would want me to know before I died? It can be anything.


1]  I leave money laying around.  Be careful how you shovel out my junk.
2]  You dang betcha I wrote all those secrets in my private blog, heh heh.  Now you have to guess who has access.
3]  Tell Michio *cough cough* I loved him most *cough* and that Hawking guy ~gasp, *cough*~ was just an affair *last dying breath*

What would 3 questions be that you have been wanting to ask me? They can be anything.


1]  Did you really think I wouldn’t notice?
2]  How many times do I have to tell you it’s *not*???
3]  Why did you create such an elaborate scheme if you knew I could tell the world the truth?

If I died, would you come to my funeral?  Depends, what kind of snacks do they serve?

If I died, would you cry?  Um, I might smirk a little when I remember the time that…

If I died, would you forget me eventually?  “I’ll never forget about Larry, no matter how I try…” –Weird Al.



If I died, what would be going through your head?  Crap, I forgot to ask about the…

If I died, would you tell me you loved me before I died?  If you left that gunk in the fridge with the weird mold, I might have reservations.

Would you mean it?  Oh, what the heck, I can just throw the gunk away.

If I died, would you regret anything you said to me?  Actually, that kinda gets me off the hook, doesn’t it?

If I died, would you regret anything you said about me?  Only if I wind up implicated.

If I died, would you be wishing you told me something that you haven’t already told me?  Well, that kinda begs the question, doesn’t it?  I assume if you were looking for an apology that you’ll just haunt me and make me miserable, in which case I can have you exorcised.  So there.

If I died, what would be your last memory of me?  Bugging the crap outa me with these questions.

If I died, what would you remember me by?  I’m sure I would name a chicken after you if I thought it wouldn’t degrade the chicken.  I would name it “Survey Maker of Death”.

If I died tomorrow, I would want to know your true feelings about me. What are your complete feelings about me, up to this day?  Sorry to disappoint  you, but I was thinking how nice it would be to have a little pudding right now.

What is our best memory together?  Throwing up on a carnival ride.  Seriously, you can’t beat a memory with puke.

What did we laugh the hardest at?  The surprised look on everyone’s faces.